The McLean Rifle Sling: Our Patented Dynamic Retention Sling
A rifle sling is the most affordable upgrade you can easily obtain. Our patented dynamic retention gun sling provides you with the perfect AR15 sling. It also works perfectly with other rifle platforms, crossbows, or anything that shoots.
The dynamic retention rifle sling is your solution - if you’re carrying all day, you need the support of an AR15 sling. Use a sling for AR15 to avoid fatigue while not in use.
What makes the McLean rifle sling so special?
- The McLean AR Sling uses our Patented Quick Release Design which provides the versatility of a single point sling yet offers the ability to be retained as a 2 point sling. This ability to quickly transition from a retained position to engaging targets is unmatched by any other rifle sling on the market.
Who designed the Dynamic Retention Rifle sling?
- This unique rifle sling was designed by McLean Corp USA after years of tactical industry experience. Active military operators, disappointed with a generic single point sling unrestrained movement, created a new type of single point sling with a built-in retention system.
Is the McLean rifle sling patented?
- Yes, the unique features and innovative design of rifle sling is patented.
Can the McLean rifle sling be used as a single point sling?
- Yes, on its own the McLean Rifle Sling can be a single point sling that offers dynamic movement with your rifle for CQC/CQB environments. It’s great for switching shoulders, shooting under cars or around barricades and even simple things such as combat reloads or transitioning to your secondary/pistol.
Can the McLean rifle sling be used as a 2 point sling?
- Absolutely! Our rifle sling is versatile and can be easily transformed into a 2 point sling for enhanced stability and support. A 2 point sling can be a source of constant positive control. Stopping the firearm from hitting the user and making running, or climbing a breeze.
How does it transition from a single point to 2 point sling configuration?
- Our patented dynamic retention sling transitions perfectly between these two modes: a touch point allows you to remove the slack by pulling on it, and then instantly detaches with a quick tug, converting you from a 2 point attachment position to a single point in seconds. This allows you to always be prepared for combat and yet prevents you from being fatigued while carrying your rifle all day long.
How is the McLean rifle sling different from other gun slings?
- The Quick Release Design of the McLean Dynamic Retention Rifle Sling is the differentiating feature of the McLean Dynamic Retention rifle sling. Our rifle sling has an engineered maritime grade rear attachment point and adjustable cam buckle for rapidly tightening the gun to your body. With our AR sling you will have the power to quickly switch from a retained 2 point position to a “ready for action” single point position.
What are the best features of the McLean rifle sling besides the quick detach feature?
- The McLean rifle sling offers a unique design that combines durability, comfort, and versatility. So you get it all in one product, this is truly the last gun sling you’ll ever need.
Who uses the McLean rifle sling?
- Our AR sling is used by gun enthusiasts, hunters and operators alike. It is also the #1 rifle sling for SWAT and Law Enforcement. This revolutionary rifle sling offers numerous benefits that make it a valuable asset for law enforcement professionals. This is why SWAT teams and police departments use our gun sling.
Is the McLean sling the best sling for AR15?
- Yes, with our tactical gun sling you get the best of both worlds – the dynamic ability to shoot that you get with a single point sling and the ease of hands free retention of a 2-point sling. It is essentially a single point sling with much needed retention system built in. This is the only sling for AR15 you’ll ever need.
What color options are available for the rifle sling?
- McLean Rifle Slings offers a range of color options to color code your mission – chose between black, coyote brown, multicam, and ranger green.
Can I use this as an AR 15 sling? What about AR10 sling and AR9 sling?
- Yes, our rifle sling is designed to be compatible with various AR platforms, including AR15, AR10, and AR9, providing a secure and comfortable fit for these firearms. So you can use it as an AR15 sling, AR10 sling and AR9 sling.
What else can I use the McLean gun sling for?
- The McLean rifle sling is not a one trick pony, besides being an AR sling that can be used with firearms, it can also be utilized with other equipment such as crossbows. For more details and ideas on alternate uses, refer to our blog.
What are the advantages of Quick Detach rifle slings?
- A QD sling mount is a versatile accessory that attaches to your firearm, enhancing both stability and mobility. The “quick detach” feature provides benefits such as rapid transitions, increased stability, hands-free carrying, reduced fatigue and quick access to your firearm.
Does a rifle sling help protect my rifle?
- Yes, your rifle is less likely to suffer damage from being dropped or bumped against hard surfaces when it’s secured by a rifle sling.
Do you have any combo deals for your rifle slings?
- Glad you asked, yes we do, you can find all our AR sling combo deals here. Bundling our products will provide you with additional savings.