The new Inforce Wild 2 is a sleek, lightweight pistol light that represents the future of small arms flashlights. The Wild 2 boasts 1,000 lumens at high output and up to 25,000 candela of blazing beam intensity with a range of 1036 feet (315 meters), which is the same level as some handheld spotlights. This incredible pistol flashlight system is paired with its intuitive ambidextrous paddle system activation system instead of a push-button, which make it an incredibly powerful and ergonomic piece of equipment. With 1.5 hours of operation time, a robust 6061-T6 aluminum construction with Type III mil-spec hard anodized finish, and a waterproof rating of up to 66 feet, this handgun light will be the perfect fit in the hands of a law enforcement agent spending long hours of the night arresting undesirable elements of society or sitting on a hunter’s sidearm even while he trudges chest deep through a roaring river.
The Wild 2 is also easily attachable and maintains a firm hold with a single flathead screw on a picatinny rail, making it compatible with a wide variety of pistols that support under-barrel attachments without the need for any sophisticated gunsmithing work.
The Wild 2’s power, longevity, and durability are a testament to the quality of craftsmanship that Inforce prides itself in, and this lightweight but hardy handgun flashlight will be at home in the service of any professionals in the law enforcement or security field or on the home defense weapon of any responsible civilian gunowner.
- High 1000 lumen output
- 25,000 Candela beam intensity
- Beam distance of 1036ft/315 meters
- Up to 1.5 hours of runtime
- Two 123a batteries included
- Ambidextrous nonslip paddle switches
- Constant/momentary functions
- Paddle activated lockout system
- No-tool rail mounting on picatinny/1913 rails with crossbar mount
- Durable 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Mil-spec Hard Anodized finish
- Waterproof up to 66ft/20 meters
- Impenetrable by dust, sand, dirt, or other solid debris
There are no reviews yet.